Supply Chain Management
No matter how good the company strategy is, failure is inevitable if the operation part of the company cannot provide the service expected of it. Supply Chain Management is the design of company operations in accordance with the company strategy.
Thanks to our analytical approach, sales will be increased, costs will be reduced, service time will be improved and hence productivity will be increased. Some of the approaches used in the scope of this study are listed below.
- Inventory strategy
- Integrated demand forecast analysis,
- Do-it-yourself / subcontract reviews
- Supplier selection and procurement methods,
- Distribution channel and warehouse location selection,
- Some or all of the logistics activities are subcontracted.